Merry Christmas

Hi there. I wish you a Merry Christmas today. You know what? It's really a merry, merry day because we remember and celebrate the birth of a Saviour, Jesus, who came that we might have life and have it more abundantly.

This wonderful "life" was stolen from us in the garden but God, our Creator, has a plan so perfect that one day He will redeem us from our sinful life to become the person He created us to be. His only plan was to send His one and only begotten Son, Jesus, who became like one of us to redeem us.

In behalf of my family, we greet you well and may you have a meaningful and precious Merry Christmas.

Your unstoppable friend,
Jimmy

P.S. I received a gift from my daughters + son-in-law today. A pair of "Sanuk" Shoes. One that I have been dreaming of using one day. God knows our needs indeed! Thanks Rache, Steph and Nica+Allan.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has The Stock Market Gone Up A Lot?