Innovate or Stagnate

"There is no such thing as security on this earth, there is only opportunity". This is a famous quote from the legendary Gen. Douglas MacArthur. He was the one who said, "I shall return." His promise came through when he liberated the Philippines from the Japanese invasion of our beloved country during the second world war.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brettlider/68953352/sizes/m/in/photostream/
This quotation is one of my inspirations why I am blogging today. I can't stop because I know many opportunities await me. Blogging have given me the chance to explore the cyberspace and I tell you, I am happy with what I am seeing and experiencing. I'd rather innovate than stagnate.


I have learned to write articles, like this one, straight to the post. Before, I write them first on paper to be edited by my wife before I post it here. Now, I'm bolder. That's a big improvement as far as I am concerned. If I can do it, you too can do it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/contentious/1341839873/sizes/m/in/photostream/
That's not the end. I am also learning how to draw traffic to my blogs. My next goal is to learn how to do internet marketing. I hope in due time I will start earning from my blogging.


Bottom line, I am one who always want to improve and do things better. I can't be stopped. I am "unstoppable!"


Jimmy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has The Stock Market Gone Up A Lot?