I Am Going On

Yesterday in Church, I heard my pastor talked about me and my blog: Jimmy Unstoppable. That's when I realized that I have not updated it for quite a while. That's when I also decided to continue on with this blog. I set this up to remind myself that life doesn't stop just because you've retired from work.

The fact is, I feel I am just starting with my journey in life and I am discovering a lot of new things out there including the net world.

When I started writing on this blog, I was so nervous that I wrote my articles on paper first and let my wife edit it before posting it here. Over time, that fear of making a mistake have been erased. Today, I write directly on the blog. Today, I feel more comfortable writing from my heart. What a change!

So I am going on with this blog. I will not be hindered by anything, I am unstoppable.

Many thanks to my precious wife, who have been my source of encouragement on a daily basis.

Thanks too for my mentor Jomar Hilario, who taught me to the basics of blogging and just do it.

But most of all, thank you to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, who have done everything including giving His life for my sake so that I may reach my full potential and destiny.

I am unstoppable.

Jimmy

Photo credits:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sebjoguet/162330937/sizes/m/in/photostream/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has The Stock Market Gone Up A Lot?